- Figure approximately 45-60 minutes total for cooking time. (based on a 4-6 lb tenderloin)
- Cook uncovered at 425 degrees F.
- During cooking check meat with meat thermometer
- Remove meat at desired temperature:
140 degrees F. Rare
160 degrees F. Medium
170 degrees F. Well
- Meat will continue to cook, approx. 10 degrees per hour after cooking is complete.
Note: Meat can be marinated or not marinated, Rubs of all kinds can be applied before cooking, depends on preference of the chef. Approximate cook time depends upon size of roast but you can figure approximately 45-60 minutes unless you desire to cook at a slightly lower temperature. (i.e. 300 degrees F. will take approx. 50-90 minutes).