Skip to content
Beef Brisket Cooking Instructions
- Beef Brisket Cooking Instructions
- Put Brisket in pan or cooking bag fat side up
- Season with your favorite rub or seasoning (Note: our personal favorite is a mixture of coarse salt and pepper rubbed abundantly over the fat side of brisket)
- Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees F. and place brisket in the oven covered (Note: some like to place a little water or beef broth in the bottom of pan when cooking, we do not but you sure can if you prefer)
- Cook low and slow with the brisket covered @ 300 degrees F for approx. 3-4 hours until meat temperature reaches 190- 200 degrees F.
- Remove from oven and let brisket set for approx. 10-15 minutes and then slice the brisket across the grain. This is very important or meat will be tough to chew!